Cimilre USA is committed in serving the comprehensive needs of a pumping mother from expression of breast milk to hygiene and sterilization of pumping accessories. Cimilre cares in protecting your baby from harmful disease causing germs and life threatening bacteria and thus, invented the Cimilre T300 UV sterilizer. The Cimilre...
Cimilre USA is committed in serving the comprehensive needs of a pumping mother from expression of breast milk to hygiene and sterilization of pumping accessories. Cimilre cares in protecting your baby from harmful disease causing germs and life threatening bacteria and thus, invented the Cimilre T300 UV sterilizer. The Cimilre T300 UV sterilizer is built in with dual UV lamp and PTC heat installation allowing for more efficient cleaning with no risk for burns. This cutting edge technology not only kills all harmful germs but also helps with drying process. All a mother does is wash the parts and place into the sterilizer and with a simple touch of a button to ensure more protection for your baby. Cimilre T300 UV sterilizer has proven to kill 99.9% bacteria including Escherichia Coli (well known as E Coli), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Salmonella Typhimurium and Staphylococcus Aureus. Cimilre T300 UV sterilizer can sterilize all the pumping accessories, pacifiers, baby toys, spoons, cups and other household/kitchen items that babies usually put in their mouth. The ultra-silent motor with less than 45dB in volume assist with a non-disturbing and cozy environment for mom and baby. The surround sterilizing technology ensures elimination of germs from all corners and sides. The wide 180 degree door opening, with just the right size helps in sterilizing about 12 bottles plus pumping accessories or other items at one time. This sterilizer is very organized with rack space, making storage of cleaned bottle possible until used again.
- UV light sterilization technology in killing 99.9% bacteria and germs
- Free Volt powers with conventional DC adaptors to easily use in all regions.
- Ultra-silent with less than 45dB in noise
- Surrounds sterilization technology
- Available in exterior color options
- Wide 180 degrees door opening convenience
- Dries items completely
- Dual UV lamp and PTC heater installed
- Holds up to 12 bottles plus other accessories at one time
- Dimensions: L30" x W32" x H39"
Weight: 5 kg
- One Sterilizer
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 40 mins: 35 min Dry and 5 min Sterilization
- 60 mins: 55 min Dry and 5 min Sterilization
- 90 mins: 85 min Dry and 5 min Sterilization
UV Setting:5 min Sterilization
Fan Setting:About 10 - 30 min ventilation
- Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) emphasizing in taking extra care in cleaning pumping parts to prevent germs from growing, contaminating the breast milk and protecting the baby from infections. After cleaning your pump parts in soap and hot water, the CDC recommended for extra protection to sanitize or sterilize your pump parts, bottles, and bottle brushes at least once daily especially for babies less than 3 month old, born prematurely or with a weakened immune system due to a medical condition or illness.