Cimilre USA accepts returns of most new, unopened items for a refund or exchange within 15 days of the shipment date. To make a return or exchange, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-403-7151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Return Instructions.
(email must include: order number, items to be returned and reason for return).
Returns are subject to the following criteria:
- All returns must be authorized by Cimilre USA prior to receipt. Returns without an approval will not be given credit.
- Items must be received within 15 days of issuing the approval.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a secure shipping method to send the item so it can be tracked. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process the return until the item is received.
- Credits will be given after receipt of product and warehouse inspection and approval of saleable condition. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item within 2-4 weeks.
- The replacement/refund/exchange policy is only valid if the purchase of product is made from www.cimilreusa.com within 15 days of receiving shipment and the product package is unopened, in its original form.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to standard return policies.
A product is not returnable if:
- The packaging is not in resalable condition (written on, opened, safety seal broken, not in original packaging).
- The item is expired or will expire within 180 days.
- The item is considered a hygiene-related product, including but not limited to, bottles, and breast feeding accessories.
- Discontinued products and special order items will be non-refundable
- Items that are remanufactured or refurbished sale are non-refundable and not covered under manufacturer’s warranty and must be handled with the original seller.
Specialty devices are subject to manufacturers' return and warranty policies. These items include, but are not limited to, the following; breast pumps. Please note that breast pump carried by Cimilre USA have minimum 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Defective, Missing or Incorrect Items
Immediately upon receipt, please inspect the package contents to make sure they meet your expectations and match the packing slip. We apologize for any discrepancies, shortages or damaged items. Please contact us within 48 hours (2 days) of receipt for an instructions. Products must be returned to Cimilre USA within 30 days of receipt. Your order will be corrected as quickly as possible.
Warranty Terms & Condition
All our breast pumps and sterilizer have limited 2 year warranty. Our parts have a 90-day policy from the date of purchased. This is based on the date of First User’s purchase of this product.
The Cimilre Breast Pumps (“product”) is warranted to original user, whether institutional or individual (“the first User”) only. From the date of the first User’s purchase of this product, Cimilre USA, LLC (“Cimilre USA”) warrants the product to the first user against defects in material or workmanship for a year of two year for the pump mechanism.
Cimilre USA’s sole obligation under this limited warranty shall be to repair or replace, at Cimilre USA’s option, any product that is determined to be defective by Cimilre USA and determined to be covered by this express limited warranty. Repair or replacement under this limited warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy of the First User. Proof of purchase in the form of receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. The products has to be purchased from our AUTHORIZED VENDORS (www.cimilreusa.com/sellers) for it to qualify for warranty service. This limited warranty is extended by Cimilre USA ONLY and is not assignable or transferable.
Steps for processing your warranty Claim
- Please complete our electronic warranty form to register your pump/sterilizer.
- Call our Cimilre Care Center at 1-800-403-7151 or email at email@example.com.
Include in your email the following information:
- Product serial number
- Model number
- Reason for seeking warranty service with pictures, videos or claim description
- Proof of purchase: Order number (if purchased from www.cimilreusa.com), invoice/receipt.
- All Cimilre warranty will go through our Cimilre Care department to first trouble shoot the pump/sterilizer with you and to determine if the product qualify for warranty service. Only the defective pump unit or sterilizer with be replaced without any accessories/parts if the defect was to be found in the unit.
- If you qualify for the warranty service and you are able to provide all the needed information, we will send you a new pump/sterilizer/accessories with a return label within 5-7 business days.
Non-Applicability of Warranty
In addition to any other limitations on the warranty discussed above, the warranty shall expire and be of no force or effect upon the occurrence of any of the following:
- The cause of damage to the product is due to improper handling of use, product abuse, improper interfacing, and operation outside of design limits, misapplication, improper repair or unauthorized modifications.
- The product is not properly maintained by the first user as determined by Cimilre USA
- Non approved accessories or spare parts are used with the product as determined by Cimilre USA.
- Any refurbished or remanufactured products are not covered by manufacturer’s warranty and must be the responsibility of its original seller
- Products purchased from an unauthorized sellers that is not listed as one of the authorized vendor on Cimilre USA website (www.cimilreusa.com/sellers).
If any of the above occurs, Cimilre USA shall not be responsible for damage to the product, parts, thereof or injuries arising therefrom, either directly or indirectly. The warranty terms set forth above replaces all prior warranties with respect to the purchased product, whether in writing or otherwise.